still no Tom. They'll be home tomorrow . . . nope . . . they didn't get an elk.
Grace and I are uploading pictures and checking blogs.
As if I didn't overload you already with Halloweenie pictures . . . here are a few random ones from today.
Like my hat?


I told you we were bored . . .

I'll never get bored of kissing these cheeks, though . . .

Good Night!
2 comments:
Love your hair...did you just do it different or has it BEEN THAT LONG since I have seen you (hint,hint)?!?! Either way you two look most adorable!
Your haircut is wayyy cute! And I have a photo tip for you... if you point the camera at an angle to the mirror, you'll photograph your reflection, and not get the flash! My class taught that to me, so I thought I'd pass it along since I soo love the mirror shots!
Post a Comment