Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rice Cereal . . .

Someone had her first taste of rice cereal today . . . granted I'm not sure she really ingested any of it . . . and the excitement was rather short lived, but we can add this to the calendar of firsts.

Hey Mom and Dad . . . I'm in my high chair!

Uh . . . what the heck is that?!?!
Yeah, you're making me real nervous . . . No seriously . . . don't come any closer . . .
Aw man . . . the ole "airplane" trick . . . I fall for it everytime . . .

Sick. Dawg. Please. Don't ever feed me that again.
A few more from the big event . . . I only wish I were so color coordinated when eating . . . bib, bowl and spoon . . . oooh la la.

No comments: