Not that you would know it, but my blogging was just interrupted by a big-old-fashioned poop explosion. Such an explosion in fact, that we had to call in Tom for reinforcements . . . and I still got poop on my sock. Nothing like a little poop on you to keep you humble. Even though I'm an old pro of a Mom now (being a Mom 5 months makes me an old pro, doesn't it?) poop where it is not supposed to be . . . on my sock, the carpet, in a car seat, etc. throws me for a loop every time. Don't worry . . . I did stop blogging long enough to clean Grace (she had to have a tubby) and myself up. :)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
in love with her feet . . .
Grace, that is. She has discovered her feet and is in LOVE with them. 




Rolling over, sitting up, teeth sightings, eating rice cereal . . . it looks like we're on to lots of fun new adventures. I've told Grace we don't need any of this new-big-kid-business and that she can just be a baby forever, but obviously my words are falling on deaf ears.
Not that you would know it, but my blogging was just interrupted by a big-old-fashioned poop explosion. Such an explosion in fact, that we had to call in Tom for reinforcements . . . and I still got poop on my sock. Nothing like a little poop on you to keep you humble. Even though I'm an old pro of a Mom now (being a Mom 5 months makes me an old pro, doesn't it?) poop where it is not supposed to be . . . on my sock, the carpet, in a car seat, etc. throws me for a loop every time. Don't worry . . . I did stop blogging long enough to clean Grace (she had to have a tubby) and myself up. :)
Not that you would know it, but my blogging was just interrupted by a big-old-fashioned poop explosion. Such an explosion in fact, that we had to call in Tom for reinforcements . . . and I still got poop on my sock. Nothing like a little poop on you to keep you humble. Even though I'm an old pro of a Mom now (being a Mom 5 months makes me an old pro, doesn't it?) poop where it is not supposed to be . . . on my sock, the carpet, in a car seat, etc. throws me for a loop every time. Don't worry . . . I did stop blogging long enough to clean Grace (she had to have a tubby) and myself up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So precious! Wow, she is getting big way too fast! The fabulous poop explosions! Our newest adventure is that Jackson can make himself pee in the bathtub. He stands up and you can see him concentrate to get something to come out! So baths are becoming shorter and shorter around this house!
I LOVE her chubber-wubber legs! So cute... She needs to coach Weston on beefing up a bit... more 10th percentile child that he is.
Post a Comment