Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Out takes . . .

from our Halloween photoshoot.

Gracie loves Almond Joys just like her Mama . . .Thanks for the awesome pumpkin Roach!A "teeny tiny" pumpkin as Jake would sayAll of the Halloween pictures are now uploaded to Shutterfly and erased from my camera . . . I promise you won't have to see any more ever again. :)

I was pooped this afternoon after staying up so late last night watching all the election coverage so Grace and I took a biiiiiiiiiiig nap . . . now the cycle continues . . . I'm not tired because of the huge nap . . . I'll be pooped tomorrow and take a nap, etc.

I loved both of the candidates speeches last night . . . I cried through both of them and went to bed feeling very hopeful for our country. Isn't it weird to know that we're all alive on a day that kids will learn about in school for the rest of the future to come? I feel bad for John McCain . . . I generally feel bad for anyone who loses! I don't feel like he lost so much as it was the Bush administration who lost . . . not electing McCain was more in response to that, I think. His concession speech was very good, and losing sucks no matter how you slice it. Obama has a tough road ahead of him . . . he's not entering into office at an easy time. I hope that he is all the things he says he is, and that this is a positive change in the attitude of America. I do think that it will energize people to have someone so ambitious and dynamic and full of hope as the focal point of the country.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Me too! I thought McCain's concession speech was amazing. That's the guy that should have been running for president...not the one his campaign presented. And I did shed my own tears...how hopeful I feel now!!!