Friday, November 28, 2008

Man-Shopper . . .

I sent my "man-shopper" out this morning to fight the crowds and snag the deals for me . . .

Seriously . . . if you EVER would have told me that my husband (and his dad) would be waiting in line somewhere the day after Thanksgiving at 4:00 a.m. and I would be at home sleeping in bed, I would have laughed in your face. But . . . that is what Black Friday 2008 brought at the DeHoog house.

Returning from a successful mission
The "pink list" I made him that guided his shopping . . . he got everything checked off the listIt was the cutest thing . . . he called a few times to report on all the crazy shopppers and the good deals he was finding. :)

And some pictures from Thanksgiving . . .

Grace and her Baby Uggs. Seriously . . . if you ever would have told TOM that his daughter would have real Uggs . . . he would have laughed in your face. But . . . that's what Grace's Thanksgiving 2008 outfit brought. :)
Grandpa Ted, Grace and Aubree
What a FEAST!How Grace spent most of Thanksgiving dinner . . . she tried a bite of mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and didn't dig either of them. Lost her tights . . . Tom's new trick . . . I said now that I have a picture of it, he doesn't EVER have to do it again. Tired out after the party . . . love how her finger is holding onto her toy.
Ready to go par-tay with the Jones's. Ahhhhh . . . "the boot"She's loosing clothes again . . . Max and GraceMy CUTE cousins

Although we didn't brave the crowds this morning . . . my sister and I are going to leave here in a few minutes and see what deals are still to be had. :)

2 comments:

Dana Lohrer said...

Oh, Gracie's little Thanksgiving outfit is ADORABLE! What a little cutie! What a great hubby doing the shopping and letting you sleep! Glad they found some great deals!

Megan said...

Her outfit was so darling!! Trey managed an hour in his outfit before he needed a change...of course it only happens in the nice clothes.