So I'm a day late . . . what else is new?!?! My kiddos and I were changing the calendar from April to May yesterday and . . . whew!!!! What a busy month!!!! Our big gold medal assembly for the read-a-thon (MAJOR deal in 1st grade), early release, book fair, 2 field trips, Mother's Day and Memorial Day . . . all of this with 1st graders who seem to have forgotten our 3 rules . . . raise your hand, work hard, be nice!!!
There are too many !!!!!!!s in this post. Obviously my morning coffee (a teacher friend brought me a latte this morning . . . what a treat!) has kicked in.
Anyone watch Run's House on MTV? It is my new favorite show. I told Tom last night I wanted to name our future children Diggy and Russy . . . he wasn't too impressed . . .
God is Love. Rev Run.
There are too many !!!!!!!s in this post. Obviously my morning coffee (a teacher friend brought me a latte this morning . . . what a treat!) has kicked in.
Anyone watch Run's House on MTV? It is my new favorite show. I told Tom last night I wanted to name our future children Diggy and Russy . . . he wasn't too impressed . . .
God is Love. Rev Run.
No comments:
Post a Comment