I'm done . . .
Seriously . . . in the last two hours we've had throw-up, an epidemic of armpit farts, an epidemic of real farts, _____ saying "We're all brothers and sisters in Jeeeeeesus" (coming from a 6 year old who sounded like a 45 year old Sunday morning TV preacher) . . . the list goes on . . . I'm not sure I can stay sane for the next 34 days.
I think I want to start my own craft mafia and go into hiding and make crafts all day.
Edited to Add: I forgot to say that the kiddos all wanted to look at the puke . . . eeeeeeeeeewwww and I had to use my yelling voice to tell them to sit down. I think I am going to resort to bribing them with candy after lunch.
Seriously . . . in the last two hours we've had throw-up, an epidemic of armpit farts, an epidemic of real farts, _____ saying "We're all brothers and sisters in Jeeeeeesus" (coming from a 6 year old who sounded like a 45 year old Sunday morning TV preacher) . . . the list goes on . . . I'm not sure I can stay sane for the next 34 days.
I think I want to start my own craft mafia and go into hiding and make crafts all day.
Edited to Add: I forgot to say that the kiddos all wanted to look at the puke . . . eeeeeeeeeewwww and I had to use my yelling voice to tell them to sit down. I think I am going to resort to bribing them with candy after lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment