Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Friday!

I came home last night and found these two treats waiting for me. Tom got them for me because he knew today was going to be a WILD day in 1st grade . . . FIELD TRIP! He scored major points. What a sweet guy. (I took this picture this morning at school around 7:30. . . notice the Mt. Dew is already half drunk.) And, the FIELD TRIP . . . what can I say? We took two busloads of kids to see Fred Garbo Inflatable Theatre Co. at the Mt. Baker Theatre . . . yes, I said INFLATABLE. Google Fred Garbo . . . the kids loved it, but all the adults just kept looking at each other, like "Seriously?" Silly doesn't even begin to describe it.

Anyhoo- BIG weekend ahead . . . it's the Annual Jones Family Garage sale at my Mom and Dad's. I can't wait to get rid of all the JUNK I've accumulated this year. I'll take plenty of pictures and be back on Monday to talk about my serious issues with garabage, stuff, junk, excess . . . whatever you want to call it.

No comments: