I'm here! I try to teach my first grade friends a little bit of Spanish . . . basically all that I can remember from my high school Spanish days. They absoloutley love it. For some reason I remembered soy aqui (I'm here) today, so they've all been announcing their arrivals throughout the day with a cheerful "Soy Aqui!" It's pretty funny.
From the weekend . . . Rockell, Tanya, Jen and Jake came over Friday night to scrapbook. Tanya, Jen and Rockell were super productive and me, well . . . not so much. I just wasn't feeling the creative vibe . . . I did get caught up until Las Vegas so I shouldn't be too hard on myself. I got a little frustrated because I looked back through some pages I'd done last month, and the ones I was creating on Friday were looking exactly the same. I neeeeeed some fresh ideas.
So, all in all . . . pretty laid back weekend . . . scrapbooking followed by 2 days sprinkled with naps . . .what could be better?
From the weekend . . . Rockell, Tanya, Jen and Jake came over Friday night to scrapbook. Tanya, Jen and Rockell were super productive and me, well . . . not so much. I just wasn't feeling the creative vibe . . . I did get caught up until Las Vegas so I shouldn't be too hard on myself. I got a little frustrated because I looked back through some pages I'd done last month, and the ones I was creating on Friday were looking exactly the same. I neeeeeed some fresh ideas.
So, all in all . . . pretty laid back weekend . . . scrapbooking followed by 2 days sprinkled with naps . . .what could be better?
No comments:
Post a Comment