First off . . . a (belated) Easter recap. We started out our day with an awesome Easter celebration at church. I left feeling so thankful and blessed. We made 3 out of the 4 stops we were supposed to get to . . . . Grandma DeHoog's, Mom's, Grandma Larson's (didn't make), and Grandma Jessie's. The kicker is we ate dinner at ALL 3 places!
Here are some pictures from the Jones gathering at Mom & Dads:
Here are some pictures from the Jones gathering at Mom & Dads:
All the siblings . . . as one of the "unofficial" family photographers, I thought this was an important moment to capture!
Mark, Tom, Steve
Pam, Becky, Sheila, Barb, Diana
Bryan, Anne and Emily
Baby Emily in her pretty Easter dress!
Sheila, Beck, & Dinah
I hope I am as good of an auntie to Jake & Emily as they are to me!
Sheila made these cute deviled eggs . . . how clever!
The dessert table . . . I spent a lot of time "hovering" around it!
Scott, Christian, Gabe & Matt playing outside
Jake and his Easter goodies!

Annie, Kristie and AhLana


***********************************
I came across this quote from Mother Teresa and thought it spoke to what happened at Virginia Tech yesterday. It's hard to feel like little things are important when something so much bigger is going on in another corner of the world. Puts things in perspective . . . my heart aches for the Virginia Tech community.
"Peace and war begin at home. If we truly want peace in the world, let us begin by loving one another in our own families. If we want to spread joy, we need for every family to have joy"
Mother Teresa
No comments:
Post a Comment