Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So, school started up again today . . . I'm excited because now we are on the downhill slope to SUMMER! Only 49 more days left!

My favorite "firstgraderism" from today was this morning during share circle, a little guy said he lost his tooth. Of course I asked, "How did you lose it?" He said, "My Dad pulled it out with his leatherwoman." I'm assuming he meant "leatherman" (you know those pocket-knife things.) I've been quietly chuckling about this all day to myself.

I have a severe headache now that all the kiddos are gone . . . obviously I need to work up my stamina again to hearing "Mrs. DeeeeeeeeeeHoog" 7,000 times a day.

That's all . . . I had a fabulous spring break . . . didn't do anything too exciting . . . but it was nice.

No comments: