On our way home, Tom and I decided to visit the tulip fields . . . sooooooo pretty! It was really busy and we had to wait in l-o-n-g lines of traffic, but it was worth it. After the tulip fields, we had to hit the outlet mall to do some returns, went to Krispy Kreme and then decided to take Chuckanut Drive home. It was gorgeous! Obviously Tom and I had lots of time in the car to talk . . . it was really good because we haven't done that "long range planning" kind of talking for a little while. Well, that's not true . . . we do it all the time in little snippets, but it was nice to have a couple of hours to get things figured out and make a timeline for the next couple of years. I'm all about having a PLAN! Tom and I had so much fun being together . . . unless we're on vacation or something, we don't usually get to just spend the whole day together. He's incredible . . . I ADORE him! He seriously couldn't be more fun and I'm so lucky to be married to him.
We were tired after all the busyness of Saturday, so on Sunday we went to church, came home and took long naps! I should have come into school because I had a new little kiddo starting today (I'm up to 24!), but that didn't happen . . . oh well, I managed to get ready for her this morning.
And so it's Monday . . . I always view Monday as a clean slate. All that crap I did last week? Over. Time to start again, only let's do things right this time.
This week, I'll be a better time manager.
This week, I will get back to excercising. It's been a long time.
This week, I will talk to God every day.
This week, I'll be grateful. For everything. I have a lot to be grateful for.
I've been really frustrated that I always struggle with the same things. Over and over. It'd be nice to conquer something and move on to a different weakness, but so far, I usually keep working on the same couple of problems. This week, though, I'm going to be better. Yes. For sure.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Lots to share . . .
Busy, busy weekend . . . but lots of good family time! We left bright and early Saturday morning to go to Mt. Vernon to help Bryan, Anne and Emily move into their new house. Mom, Jenn and I did some cleaning and un-packing but the guys did the majority of the work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great blog. There is nothing better than quality time with the one you love. God appreciates people who recognize He is responsible for their blessings.
Post a Comment