Oliver,
Just when we thought we had it all, that our hearts couldn't possibly have room for more love than already filled them, you took your first breath and proved us all wrong. I don't know how we got so lucky, but you are the sweetest thing. You never cry. You grunt and groan and coo and laugh and yawn and toot as loud as any grown man, and that's just in your sleep!
You are so handsome and I can't get enough of your two deep dimples in your chubby cheeks. You have the most beautiful long hands. You love to be tickled and brushed up and down your body and if I ever want to put you to sleep all I need to do is tickle your head and your eyelids become heavy.
Now that we're not rookie parents anymore, I can't help but look forward to the future. When you'll ofer a smile that's not followed closely after with a filled diaper. When you'll grab my face or nuzzle your head in my shoulder. When you'll know just how much Grace and Vince love you and can cuddle and laugh at them back. In the meantime, we are enjoying every minute of you. Your big sister Grace, especially. When she looks at you, she BEAMS and I can't help but burst with pride.
Life is good with you in it, we love you to the moon!
Love,
Mom
And a fun comparison, Grace, Vince and Ollie all at one month . . .


2 comments:
I just want to hold that baby and snuggle him! Hopefully soon... not at Christmas but maybe in March!
Love the updates. Keep them coming!
Cousin Laura
My heart lept when I saw that picture of him on the couch - so many memories of Grace and Vince in that same spot!!! You are a blessed mom.
Post a Comment