Friday, September 21, 2012

Pre-School!

Grace started pre-school on September 6th!  She goes Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.  She was excited and nervous for her first day . . . she picked out her own clothes and let me do two french braids in her hair. She wouldn't go in the class until Max was there!  
                  

 Teacher Sonja . . . known around our house as Teacher Zonja!
 Teacher Lori!



 Forgot how rough Vince was still looking . . . if you look closely you can see the sore on his head.  

Oh, Gracie girl . . .
You sure are the apple of my eye, so sweet and lovely.  But sometimes you're kind of like a fleck of dirt stuck in my eye, which is one reason I think we're both ready for school.  You're going to have fun learning and playing, and simply just growing up.  I'm going to have fun running errands and cleaning (okay, most likely I will be sitting at Grandma's visiting with your Auntie Jen-Jen!) and hanging out with your brothers.  But, I'll tell you what . . . even though sometimes that darn dirt makes me cry, I'm gonna miss you all two and a half hours of those two days every. single. week.

Love,

Mom

No comments: