Our camping trip to Birch Bay was supposed to be at the end of July, but after talking about it at Silver Lake Scouts, we decided to go home, get cleaned up, re-pack and head out there that Wednesday! The weather was going to be AWESOME, it worked with everyones schedules and we had lots of leftover food to eat! I was thankful because I was still VERY pregnant, but not a week-before-my-due-date pregnant like I would have been if we had gone at the end of July.
The agenda while we are there is: wake up, eat breakfast, make lunch to take to the beach and then play, play, play all day until dinner!
Vince staked his claim on this chair the first day and anytime someone else tried to sit in it, he said, "MY CHAIR! MY CHAIR!"
Eating grapes out of a plastic shovel . . .
Grace laying by auntie . . .
Vince and Maddie went out to the big water . . .
Oh, she makes me SMILE.
Grandma 'Leen and Grace holding brand new baby Jacqueline!
Doing some coloring back at camp . . .
Right before bed the first night . . .
Helping Grandma make pancakes in the morning . . .
Back at the beach . . .
Grace was hoarding this box of donuts . . . she even hid them behind the pillow when she was done so no one else would take them!
Grace and her Teddy . . .
Grace and Vince were not big fans of actually BEING in the water this year. Most all of their time was spent just playing on the beach.
Playing tractors back at camp . . .
Octopus hotdogs for dinner!
Second night in the tent . . .
Auntie re-doing Grace's french braids . . .
My buddy boy relaxing . . .
What a nut!
A nap at the beach . . .
The kids pretending they were puppies . . .
Night number 3 in the tent! I was about done by that point . . . my 36 week pregnant body was SORE!
Last day at the beach . . .
Before we started packing up . . .
All the cousins!
1 comment:
Oh...that last picture brings back so many memories of us when we were little kids! I loved Birch Bay and I hope someday I will have kiddos and get to go camping with you guys too! What fun!
Cousin Laura
Post a Comment