Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 months old . . .


To my sweet Vince,

At your 4 month appointment on Friday, you weighed in at almost 18 pounds and 27 inches long . . . healthy to say the least! Your super soft rolls are irresistibly edible. You're laughing so much now and getting really good at sitting up. You're getting so dexterous, I can't help but stare watching your little fingers grasp for things, and watch you analyze sights and sounds. You smile with your whole body, your shoulders shrug up to your ears, you clasp your hands together, your feet come up to your tummy, it's too cute for words. You're such a sweet baby. When I cuddle you, you cuddle back. When I lay my face next to yours, you turn your face into me, when I nuzzle in your (almost non-existent) neck I can feel your sour cream breath on my forehead. You hold your hand out for me to tickle it and even interlock fingers with me for awhile. You have completed our little family unit (for now), you and Grace are the heart and soul of it, and the light of our lives.

Life is good with you in it, we love you to the moon!

The world is yours Vince.

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That has to be my absolute favorite onesie pic of ALL TIME!

Kathi said...

I hope you realize, Amanda, that you guys can't get rid of that couch until you are done having babies!

Love ya,
Kathi

Anne said...

Happy 4 month birthday Vinnie. You are as sweet as can be! We love you!