Tuesday we went to the free movie at Bellis Fair . . . they were showing Ice Age and Rugrats. Our first choice was Ice Age, but it was full by the time we got there, so we settled for Rugrats. For the half hour or so I saw of it, it was actually pretty cute. (Tommy got a new little brother and was feeling left out and it actually made me a little teary at one point).
It was everyone's first time to the movie theatre . . . I kept telling Grace it was like a BIG TV so she would understand what we were going to go do.
Grace never sat down . . .
Jen took Max and Grace out first after about half an hour and Jake, Vince and I lasted about 15 minutes after that. But who cares . . . it was FREE!They probably had just as much fun pretend playing these video games as they did the movie . . .

Grace loves it when I tell her we're going on an "adventure" with Auntie Jen-Jen, Jake and Max . . . we're living large and hitting the sprinkler park this afternoon. TWO adventures in one week!
No comments:
Post a Comment