No crib for a bed,The little Lord Jesus
Laid down His sweet head
The stars in the skyLooked down where He lay
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay
Be near me, Lord Jesus,I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever
And love me I pray
Bless all the dear childrenIn Thy tender care
And take us to heaven
To live with Thee there
Grace plays and plays and plays and kisses and plays with this Little People nativity. I only got out the stable, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus because I want her to really learn those names before we add anyone else in. I sing Away in a Manger about 73 times a day while she talks to them and moves them around. Everyone always says that Christmas just gets better when you have your own kids. It's always been my favorite time of the year so I wasn't sure that it could really get much better, but this year, wow, it really is. I am enjoying every single one of these magical moments with my Gracie girl.
2 comments:
Wow. From "elf yourself" to this! :-) Never know what you'll find on the DeHoog blog! Truer words were never spoken. Our boys have been playing with the nativity too. Wayne even said once, "Baby Jesus doesn't want a nap!"
LOVE it!!! So very precious!!! We have 2 Nativity scenes set up for the kids to play with as well!!! Christmas has gotten a lot BETTER since kids have come along!!! I so desperately want my children to understand the importance of Christmas!!! No greater gift in the world then precious Baby Jesus!!!
Post a Comment