. . . I crave Mexican food and Powerade
. . . I have been neglecting my blog (and email)
. . . my clothes don't fit right
. . . my family and friends thought I disappeared for good
. . . I went to the store for bread and milk and forgot the MILK
. . . I have been walking around with a secret smile on my face
. . . I have been walking around with a secret smile on my face
I have been busy creating a new life! While this baby was a BIG FAT surprise to us, Tom and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. We feel incredibly blessed to be welcoming a brother or sister for Grace at the end of May 2010.
And the bump makes it's first blog appearance . . .
And the bump makes it's first blog appearance . . .
Here is the little cashew in all its weird 10 week glory. I'm sorry, but ultrasounds are creepy looking. I apologize for publishing this one on our blog. It will be the last. While the picture is not that clear, there is a head and a body and arms and legs . . . the transformation in such a short period of time never ceases to amaze me.I'm about 12 1/2 weeks (yes, that half a week matters) now and feeling pretty good, but I'm tired. Nope, not just tired. I'M TIRED. Dead in a ditch tired. Most of the time I can't even move my legs tired. Sleeping 10 hours a night and still taking at least 1 nap a day tired.
Here are Tom and Grace (who has NO clue she is about to be dethroned) at our first doctor's appointment . . . with the baby on the monitor in the background.
This is exciting and scary all at the same time. Exciting because, well, Tom and I do love new babies. Scary because, well, those babies never leave. We have to take them home. HA!I have a couple funny stories to share about this whole ride so far, but since I've lost my stamina for blogging over the past month or so, they will have to wait.
12 comments:
I just showed Jake the picture of the new baby, and Jake said that he would be really nice to the baby and when the baby got "football player big he could go on the potty like me." Can't wait! Auntie Jen
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Congratulations DeHoog Family!!! YAY!!! Grace will love being a big sis!!! Love you guys! Knowing that our next visit up to WA will most likely be this summer it will be wonderful to see your new precious bundle of joy!!! WOOHOO for babies!!!
No way Grace could be dethroned! She'll just have a co-queen or king. ;)
Congratulations to the entire DeHoog family. You guys are going to fall head over heels in love with Baby DeHoog #2. I can't wait to meet him/her!
So super exciting! YAY! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear more :)
Congratulations! Hugs to Grace, the dethroned.
I noticed you weren't blogging as much and suspected. What else would slow down a Mom?
Yeah!! Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys!!
Congratulations DeHoog family! Grace is going to be an awesome big sister to the new little peanut/cashew. Hopefully you get a little energy back in the 2nd trimester. It's much more tiring to be pregnant when you have a little one running around already.
Congratulations! We are so excited to have another little cousin on the way! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! I was hoping you two would continue to reproduce!
Having 2 so close together is such a joy!
Congratulations Amanda & Tom. What wonderful news!
Congrats you guys!!! What a fun and amazing surprise and gift! I am praying for you to have a smooth and easy pregnancy! Have you guys decided if you will find out the sex of this baby? Again, congrats to the 3 of you and have a happy turkey day!
Post a Comment