I'll be back to my old blogging ways next week with lots of pictures and fun stuff . . . but for now, here's a quick video of Grace dancing. I had to hide behind the chair and video . . . if she sees me with the video camera, she quits whatever cute thing she is doing and wants to come and look at the video screen, so please ignore the wobbling.
P.S.
The abrupt end to the video is due to Tom busting onto the scene and showing some crazy moves that I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me sharing. :)
**pause the music player at the bottom of the blog before starting the video**
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, she is the cutest thing ever!!! She has got great moves!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
I love it when you catch something they think you aren't seeing. Maggie dances all the time, too. To any kind of music. I just love it!
Post a Comment