GRACE! I have now fully embraced her crawling and am loving that instead of her crying when I leave the room, if I go
slow enough . . . she will follow me like a little puppy. I am loving that she is my shadow!
Still haven't gotten more video of her crawling . . . anytime I turn the video camera on, she won't do it. I may have to resort to posting the "crying" one, if I can't get anything else.
Some random pictures from the last week or so . . .
Grace loves her "shake-a-racas" as Cousin Jake calls them . . .

SO EXCITED!

Practicing standing up . . . and falling down . . . she had just bitten it before I took this picture . . . can you tell it's a little red under her nose?

The Leap Frog table is her new best friend . . . as are stretch pants. The girl hasn't been seen in jeans in awhile . . . too hard to crawl in and she only has 1 pair that currently fit. :)

They may be a wee too big yet, but we're going to start wearing them . . .

A few pictures from after church yesterday . . .




And if you stop by and my house isn't clean . . . it's because I've been working on new hair accessories for my Gracie girl . . . exhibit A seen here. I'm also working on a Valentine's Day ensemble. :)

She breaks my heart with her adorableness.

2 comments:
You know what they say about puppy love.... And seriously, I think she's even cuter than a puppy! Love her jammies too.
I am still waiting for the crawling video.....
Love,
Mudda
Post a Comment