I'm bored! Grace is taking a giiiiiiiiiiiant nap (without me), things are pretty cleaned up, dinner is ready to go (which could be a blog post all on its own . . . "dinner" is my New Year's Resolution. Silly, I know . . . the other night, Tom made a request for dinner. It was simple: "Something I can eat on a plate." Initially, I thought, "Dude . . . be happy for anything that doesn't end with "Helper." But then I did feel sorry for him, so that is why "dinner" is my New Year's Resolution) anyway, I think my Mom and sister
might be sick of me calling them to see "what's new" . . . so here I am . . . blogging . . .
As every parent knows . . . the most fun "toys" are not actually "toys" . . . Grace will play with measuring cups longer than any real toy.



And the reason school was cancelled today . . . all the water . . . this is from yesterday afternoon . . .

and this morning . . . it's not river water, just standing water. Anyone see a rainbow yet?

Tom is helping out at a farm east of Sumas that is flooding, moving cows and such . . . he is in his glory. At least he is keeping me updated on what the flooding situation is like out there . . . at least once an hour he calls to tell me about all the excitement and what he's doing. Him and a buddy were out driving around until 9:30 last night, looking for "road closed" signs to drive through. Sad . . . back in the day, he used to do that with me. :)
So folks, that's about all I got . . . I think we could all help each other out with the whole "dinner" thing though . . . IDEAS, that's what I need. We have the same sloppy joes, spagetthi, chicken and rice soup, fried rice, etc. over and over and over again . . . I'd love to see some recipes on your blog!
3 comments:
Okay, if you are bored, then I expect to see A LOT more pictures of Grace posted... MORE GRACE, MORE GRACE!
Dinner....it never fails does it? Every single night....what is for dinner....
Here is a website I use often: www.allrecipes.com
I'm so not letting Jerry read this one, he'll want me to make that my resolution too!
Post a Comment