Sooooooo . . . I have a new obsession . . . before I get too far behind, I want to figure out what I am going to do with all the pictures and video I have of Grace. Do I scrapbook them traditionally, digitally, put them in a photo album . . . then what about the video? Scrapbooking used to be a hobby of mine, but now Grace is my hobby . . . so there is no time for pulling out all the stuff and I feel like I have all the "stories" written out here, so for now, I have decided to make a short video montage for each month and the last picture will be the monthly picture of her in her onesie. Like you care about any of that . . . but I needed to write out my plan.
This first month was pretty easy because we didn't have a video camera yet, so there wasn't any video to wade through. We'll see how long it takes me to catch up on the next six months. :)
I was fine while I was making it, but it caught me off guard a little when I watched the whole thing . . . the tears started coming . . . can't believe my little peanut, my gracie girl is getting so big.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this! She is so darn cute! Can't wait to see the others! It is so amazing how fast they grow and change! Its so hard on us momma's!
Post a Comment