I have googled so many "error codes" during this process it's not even funny . . . I've converted things I didn't know needed converting . . . my videos to "avi" and even had to find out what "codec" is . . . hopefully Grace appreciates it someday. 2 months down, 4 to go. :)
Soooooo . . . I have no idea why the green stripe appears during all the video clips . . . it doesn't do that on the version that is saved to my computer, so I'm not worrying about it. :)
Anyone have any ideas for good songs to use for the up-coming months?
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
holy crap, like your montly letters about her don't make me tear up enough! The videos are so amazingly beautiful...i'm bawling. Nice job Amanda.
I'm a cold hearted soul... no tears here, but I love the videos. I love the pictures of her in her carseat, she looks so tiny then, and she does not look tiny now! :-) So, have you hear of "scrap for hire?" You pay someone to scrap for you. I'd to to propose a scrap for hire/montage for hire swap! LOVE, love the video! As for song suggestions... We liked the one that was Tom's song for Grace... remember that? It was in a blog post with a video once... Check your history!
Post a Comment