We're also getting ready to move her to her "big girl" carseat . . . had to take one (who am I kidding . . . I mean MANY) last pictures of her in her infant seat . . . 


As Grace is rapidly approaching 7 months, I've decided that in the grand scheme of things, the last four weeks have been the change-iest. Watching her evolve from a baby into a little girl has been incredible - it’s shocking, humbling, and exciting, all rolled into one. The evolution of her personality has been incredible . . . evolution isn’t quite the right word, really, because she had little flashes of it before . . . little fits of independence, sneaky looks, and wide-eyed wonder. But her personality has grown exponentially in the past few weeks . . . in wonderful ways . . . she is so much FUN. I have loved playing with her all day long these last few weeks being on break . . . I know leaving her on Monday will be like the first time all over again. And heartbreakingly, I did miss writing Grace a letter on her 6 month birthday . . . I took the onesie pic, but the letter never happened. So be ready for a whopper of sappiness come the 6th of the month . . .
As Grace is rapidly approaching 7 months, I've decided that in the grand scheme of things, the last four weeks have been the change-iest. Watching her evolve from a baby into a little girl has been incredible - it’s shocking, humbling, and exciting, all rolled into one. The evolution of her personality has been incredible . . . evolution isn’t quite the right word, really, because she had little flashes of it before . . . little fits of independence, sneaky looks, and wide-eyed wonder. But her personality has grown exponentially in the past few weeks . . . in wonderful ways . . . she is so much FUN. I have loved playing with her all day long these last few weeks being on break . . . I know leaving her on Monday will be like the first time all over again. And heartbreakingly, I did miss writing Grace a letter on her 6 month birthday . . . I took the onesie pic, but the letter never happened. So be ready for a whopper of sappiness come the 6th of the month . . .
We're sitting here waiting patiently for a phone call that Tom's little sister has had her baby . . . hopefully it's any time now.
ETA @ 8:45 p.m.: In Blogger speak, that means Edited to Add . . . fancy, I know . . . Tom is headed into the hospital. Katie is at a 10 and ready to push . . . gives me the willies just thinking about it . . . so glad it's her and not me!
ETA @ 10:15 p.m.: IT'S A BOY!
3 comments:
Woo-hoo! A boy! Also, if you thought the last 6 months were a changing, wait until the next six. Although, I agree, she suddenly looks much more grown up. Weston still wears 6-12 month clothes, and a few 12-18 month outfits, but not many. Go Grace!
Okay, so I'm going to e-mail you something you need to know. Check there!
I love all your Gracie pictures, she's so sweet! I agree with Tanya, just wait for the next few months, she's going to change so much. I think 8-9 months was my favorite with Abby. And congratulations on a new nephew, Grace is lucky to have so many cousins her age to play with!
Post a Comment