Tuesday, September 9, 2008

that's not where I left her . . .

somebody is starting to SCOOT!

And no, no pictures to share from Gracie's 3 month pictures at Sears today. It was a bust . . . we've rescheduled for next week. Hopefully it's not the same girl working . . . I wanted to rip the camera from her hands and do it myself . . . well that, or punch her in the face. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think I know who you are talking about at Sears. Ugh. I've learned to ask for certain people. Next time, take note of their name! :)

Tanya said...

My suggestion is skip Sears and call Tanya! She does my kids' pics and they turn out great! They even look professional...Costco asked me for a photographer copyright release for the last set of pics because they thought a "professional" took them. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Isn't funny how they move around the way they do. It's cute. Pretty baby! Good job you two.