Sunday, September 21, 2008

putting it to a vote . . .

There is always much debate about who a baby looks like . . . I got Tom's baby pictures from his Mom and finally dug mine out . . .

Amanda Leigh, 6 weeks old Thomas Leonard, 2 1/2 months old Grace Addison, 3 months
I know they're not from all exactly the same age . . . but it was the best I could do.

Just for fun . . . here's us both at 6 months old

4 comments:

Dana Lohrer said...

I think at this point she favors Tom more. Definitely through her nose and mouth area. I think her face is round like yours. I am still up in the air about her eyes. When I look at Tom's picture I think she has his but then I look at your 6 mo. pic I can see yours! All I can say is that you made one beautiful little girl!

Tanya said...

Okay...this beautiful little girl has features from both mommy and daddy. Her round face is definitely from mommy but I must say her eyes, nose and mouth are from daddy. It will be fun to look again later at these pictures as Grace gets older. These little ones change so much!

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Tom totally. At least now. I'm sure she will change...not that there's anything wrong with Tom, but as she gets more hair and loses some chub, even her eye color might still change! Either way she is super cute! E-mail for when you want to get together. Any Friday is good for us!