and then wham-o . . . this happens! Seriously . . . I know I've broken all sorts of rules by not only taking a picture of this . . . but sharing it with everyone on top of that. But it was too funny not to. We were playing this afternoon . . . I was lifting Grace up and down, up and down . . . yada, yada, yada, and no, she hadn't just eaten . . . and then all of a sudden, I feel this come down on me. Of course I was completely disgusted, but if you know me and my cleanliness issues . . . you would be proud. This mommy bussiness sure makes it hard to be clean and germ free 100% of the time and it is amazing in 4 short months (well, 3 months really . . . that first month I was pretty traumatized by all the poop) how used to it all you get.
Sorry about the video not working on the post below . . . I've been trying and trying and trying to get it to upload, but I think the file is too big. I'll leave you with a few favorites from the video . . .
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
No comments:
Post a Comment