We had a much better time yesterday getting Grace's 3 month pictures taken. Different lady plus Grace in a better mood equals a happy mama. Still no big smiles and the same yellow background as last time . . . but I think they turned out pretty cute. My hand is behind the blanket holding her up . . . triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky. :)
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
2 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is just too precious! Hope things are going well for you all! We love you guys!
Cute pictures!! Glad session 2 went better. She is getting so big. What a doll!
Post a Comment