Tonight is our only night home this week. As my Uncle Dennis would say, it's a "hair-straight-back" kind of week. Tomorrow night we're meeting all the Larson's at Dairy Queen for dinner . . . the first Wednesday of every month, everyone meets up there for dinner. Isn't that cool? Thursday night, Mom, Jen and I are making our cakes/cupcakes at Mom's for Maria's wedding, Friday night is the wedding and Saturday night is Tom's Grandma's 80th birthday party. Luckily we don't have anything going on during the afternoon's this week . . . so there is always hope of sneaking in a little nap.
And . . . tomorrow is October? What's that all about? Did I blink too long . . . because I thought it was still August.
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! She is too cute and those legs are so darling! That is what a healthy baby's legs are suppose to look like! Jaycee was a tummy sleeper as well. I could lay her down on her back and she would be awake in a heartbeat. Grace is comfortable b/c that is how she sleeps on you! Jaycee still sleeps with us! She doesn't go to bed with us, but most nights by morning she is in bed with us! Love you guys!
No worries! We had two tummy sleepers. I know the medical world says to put babies on their backs but not all babies like to sleep on their backs...just like mommys and daddys. We don't all sleep in the same position. Congrats for getting that cute little girl in her crib. I love the polka dot sheets!!
Abby was a tummy sleeper starting at 5 weeks. They sleep so much longer that way! Good luck with the crib-napping...that's a big step!
Post a Comment