Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 (or 3) more sleeps . . .

until we get to meet Baby D! At my appointment yesterday, Dr. Mora scheduled the induction . . . we have to be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. on Thursday morning. Because of my blood pressure still being high, he said we won't leave the hospital without a baby. He checked me and said the head is really low and I am 1 cm dialted, so my body is starting to get itself ready and he feels really good about the induction. The little peanut will be 3 weeks early but is considered full term . . . the lungs are fully mature and it should be at least 6 to 6 1/2 pounds.

I can't believe in just a few days we'll get to find out who this little person is . . . boy or girl? How big will it be? Will it look like Tom or I?

Lots to do in these last couple of days while I'm still cookin' this sweet bun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am so ecxited :) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well and it doesn't take too long to get that baby out of your belly and into your arms. Make sure to get one more belly pic and I think you should put a guessing poll on your blog and myspace today and let everyone know to put their guesses in. I am saying BOY! Here is the link...
http://www.expectnet.com/index.php

Amy

MistyAnn said...

Yeah, I am sooo excited!! Good luck!

Dana Lohrer said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys! We look forward to hearing the wonderful news of your new addition! We love you and we are praying that things go super great for you all!

Dana Lohrer said...

I couldn't get the poll thing to work for me. SO I am leaving my guesses here.

A girl!

6 lbs. 9 1/2 oz.
20 in. long
That you will have the little one by Thursday night!