Grace's first playdate with cousin Cash (I don't know why it's sideways . . . I can't fix it!) From the FABULOUS shower Heidi and Rockell gave Grace and I last Saturday Grace sucking her thumb . . . she's getting better and better at getting it in her mouth. It's cute now, but I don't know if I want her to be a thumb sucker . . . think of all the GERMS! Father's Day at Mom and Dad's {Bryan and Emily, Dean and Jake, Tom and Gracie} Dad with his kids Uncle Bryan, Cousin Emily and Baby GraceJake and Emily playing with Grandma's new toy . . . a sand and water table!I love this yellow rose at my Mom'sTom's first Father's Day!Cousins Teddy, Aubree, Maddie, Laura and Allie with GraceGrandpa Ted and Grandma Jessie with the great grandkidsSome pictures from home this week . . . Stop! Do you think she has an attitude already? Or just sick of her Mama taking so many pictures? :)This weekend is another busy weekend . . . Tom, Gracie and I walked at the Lynden Relay for Life last night and then we went to Sheila's for the tail end of the Summer Solstice party. Tom had to wake up EARLY this morning to go walk again at the relay . . . his shift was from 4:00-5:00 a.m. Tonight we are going to my cousins wedding reception . . . PARTY time!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! You look fabulous! I am so amazed that you are able to "GO" like you have been. You are a super mom already! Tom is one proud daddy! Thank you for sharing pics of your precious Gracie. We are coming that way Aug.26th so hopefully we will be seeing you all then! We can't wait!
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! You look fabulous! I am so amazed that you are able to "GO" like you have been. You are a super mom already! Tom is one proud daddy! Thank you for sharing pics of your precious Gracie. We are coming that way Aug.26th so hopefully we will be seeing you all then! We can't wait!
Hey! I loved the Father's day photos... each Dad looks to be busting at the seams with pride.
Post a Comment