1. Write 38 thank you notes for school shower
2. Collect urine for 24 hours
Done and done . . . man, don't I lead the MOST exciting life ever?
My doctors appointment went well yesterday . . . Baby D is still happy and healthy inside me according to the nonstress test and my blood pressure was normal at the office yesterday too . . . woo hoo! I go back again on Friday for another nonstress test and hopefully I will get to see my regular doctor who can set me straight on this inducing at 38 or 39 weeks business. That's about it . . . I still have pictures from the weekend to share . . . I'll be back tomorrow!
2. Collect urine for 24 hours
Done and done . . . man, don't I lead the MOST exciting life ever?
My doctors appointment went well yesterday . . . Baby D is still happy and healthy inside me according to the nonstress test and my blood pressure was normal at the office yesterday too . . . woo hoo! I go back again on Friday for another nonstress test and hopefully I will get to see my regular doctor who can set me straight on this inducing at 38 or 39 weeks business. That's about it . . . I still have pictures from the weekend to share . . . I'll be back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment