Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 3 . . .

of "modified bedrest" is underway. Everyone keeps asking what exactly "modified bedrest" means . . . technically you are only supposed to be up and around to take a shower and go to the bathroom. Hmmmmm . . . I've made a few "jailbreaks" since Thursday night and am definitley taking it easy, but won't lie and say that I only get up to shower and go to the bathroom. Friday I made a stop at Tanya's to visit on her patio and pick up her blood pressure machine, last night we went to Tom's sisters for a BBQ to celebrate Tom's birthday and Mother's Day and tonight we're going to my Mom's for a BBQ to celebrate Tom's birthday and Mother's Day. I've been monitoring my blood pressure closely and drinking lots of water . . . I definitley don't want to put Baby D in any danger, but the little peanut is moving and grooving every chance it gets so I don't feel like I'm being careless in getting out a little bit. We'll see what the Doctor says on Tuesday . . . :)

No comments: