That's the new date we will get out of school since school was cancelled today . . . school started out just being 2 hours late (my DREAM day-- the kids come at 11:00 a.m. and go to lunch at 11:05!) but then turned into a full-blown snow day. I have had a veeeeeery lazzzzzzzzzy day . . . catching up on blogs, looking at baby stuff online and ummmmmm . . . I guess that's about it. :) I did trek outside to get the mail (mostly to check and see if a new Grey's DVD came from Netflix) and took a few pictures.


I got a wild hair and cleaned out my closet and dresser on Sunday night . . . and this is what I ended up with.
A heaping garbage bag full of clothes for the garage sale. Seriously . . . how could I possibly have had that much excess stuff in there? Every year after our annual Jones Family garage sale, I say, "Now, next year I won't have anything to sell . . . I purged and cleaned out every last cupboard and closet and there isn't anything we can't live without." And without fail, every May, I have a mountain of things to sell. This year will be no exception. Any bets on if we'll have school tomorrow? I'm hoping for a 2 hour late start . . . :)
1 comment:
Are those socks in that bag? Who sells socks at a garage sale? Hmm... Just wait until you have Baby D. and THEN clean out your closets. Post baby body does not equal pre baby body in ANY way! :)
Post a Comment