Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday already?

The problem with a 3-day weekened is Wednesday creeps up on you like cheap undies. I can't believe it's Wednesday already . . . I always look forward to Wednesdays because it's the day I start a new week of pregnancy . . . I am 18 weeks today. Woo hoo!

We had a really low-key weekend . . . Tom and I were even bored a few times, which is okay since we haven't had that in a long time. We went to the NV boys game Friday night, I babysat Saturday morning, Sunday we went to church, Mom's, Grandma's and Barb & Clay's (for a Wii party . . . so much fun) and Monday I visited Tanya and her cute little guy, worked at school for a bit and then cleaned house . . . just in case you wanted to know every detail of our weekend, there it is. :) Oh, Tom had some more pig babies . . . I need to get out there one of these days and take some pictures of the madness.

Something fun I found online . . .


Here is a map of the states I've been to . . . looks like I have some work to do . . . the middle part of the country is pretty bare.

In a month though, the map will look like this . . . see that? HAWAII!!! I am beyond excited . . . Feb. 23rd, Hawaii, my family, the SUN . . . I don't think it gets better than that! Can.Not.Wait.


One last thing . . . we've been learning about Martin Luther King, Jr. When we got back to school yesterday after the long weekend, I asked the kiddos if anyone had seen anything on TV or in the newspaper about MLK. E said, "I did. It was something I already knew though. He stood for equality for everyone, peace, love and brotherhood." Seriously . . . I must be a better teacher than I thought. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll give up dreams of homeschooling Wayne, as long as you can be his teacher! You can start at kindergarten in the Fall of 2011, and just move up with him each year! I'll let you off the hook when he gets to junior high!

Dana Lohrer said...

Well, I guess you all will just have to come for a visit since the middle part of your map is so bare! We would love the Dehoogs to come to Oklahoma! Wow! 18 wks already! YAY! Hawaii trip that will be a blast! Have fun!