Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008

We started off the New Year like we always do . . . at my aunt and uncle Mark and Tammy's. All the Jones' gather there . . . in the good ol' days, we would all spend the night . . . there was talk this year of having it be a Pajama Party next year and everyone "spending over" again. I'm going to hold everyone to it, because I don't know if they will remember how excited they were about it. I'll be sure to remind them. I'm sure we could get some custom "Jones Family" pajamas made for everyone.

Tom playing Aunt Tammy's Wii and drinking a Tom Nog . . . he looks pretty happy.
The champagne is ready . . . Woo hoo! Happy 2008!Hey, it was midnight . . . my photography skills weren't the best at this point.Tom ringing in the New Year. As a matter of fact, he pulled that blower out of his pocket this morning on the way home from church and made quite a joyful noise. :) Another Jones Family tradition . . . the Polar Bear Swim at Birch Bay. I think this was the 11th annual . . . although my Uncle Tom has all the official statistics. There was 30 crazies that went in this year, and NO, I was not one of them.

Maria's clever shirt
Here's the Brandy . . . Dinah and Beck . . . If I remember right, I think Beck was saying "Please don't let me die." There they go . . . Woo hoo!Tom yucking it up . . . all warm and toasty.Jake dipped his toes in
I have a ton of other good pictures, but I'm trying to be respectful of people probably not wanting themselves on the internet in their bathing suits. :)

We have a new Jones Family slogan for the year . . .
'08 is gonna be great!

New Year's night we went to Russ and Angie's for a Rook Party. Angie and I were the champions . . . we've been on a loooooooong losing streak, so it was about time.

It's back to life as usual now . . . going to bed on time, getting up early, school . . . only 5 months until summer, right?

Happy New Year!

No comments: