get off the computer.
Seriously . . . I've been on it just about all day long. We got a new computer on Friday and Tom set it up today. A new Dell with lots of fancy things that we've never had before . . . a 19 inch flat screen monitor, a card reader on the computer and printer and too many other things that I haven't figured out yet. I also got Photoshop a few weeks ago and I've been playing around with it a lot today . . . definitley a new kind of crafty that I am loving. I've heard lots of talk about "digi scrapping" and am starting to see how cool it is. I was working on these invites for our BBQ and then our old computer crapped out, so I didn't get to finish them and send them out. The pictures are from the BBQ last year . . . Tom playing tractors with Drew (which they did again this year) and the line up of pregnant ladies.
Seriously . . . I've been on it just about all day long. We got a new computer on Friday and Tom set it up today. A new Dell with lots of fancy things that we've never had before . . . a 19 inch flat screen monitor, a card reader on the computer and printer and too many other things that I haven't figured out yet. I also got Photoshop a few weeks ago and I've been playing around with it a lot today . . . definitley a new kind of crafty that I am loving. I've heard lots of talk about "digi scrapping" and am starting to see how cool it is. I was working on these invites for our BBQ and then our old computer crapped out, so I didn't get to finish them and send them out. The pictures are from the BBQ last year . . . Tom playing tractors with Drew (which they did again this year) and the line up of pregnant ladies.

Anyhoo . . . I wish this past weekend had a rewind button. You know how everything just falls in line? Things like a clean house, amazing weather, happy family, good friends. Sigh. That's my kind of weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment