until the adventure begins in New York and D.C. This time next week I'll be in Teacher's College at Columbia University . . . crazy. 9 more sleeps until Tom leaves to join me. Nobody believes me that Tommy is actually going to the BIG city . . . like I said before, not Bellingham-or-even-Seattle-big-city . . . NEW YORK big city!
On a different note . . . last week was VBS at my in-laws church. They used the same program that we used when we taught VBS on our mission trip in Florida last summer. One of my favorite songs (that I had forgotten about until I heard my nieces singing it) was called "Hear O Israel." It was amazing to hear all their little voices singing about their love for the Lord. These are the verses that the song uses:
“Hear O Israel: The Lord is our God, The Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates” - Deuteronomy 6:4-9
On a different note . . . last week was VBS at my in-laws church. They used the same program that we used when we taught VBS on our mission trip in Florida last summer. One of my favorite songs (that I had forgotten about until I heard my nieces singing it) was called "Hear O Israel." It was amazing to hear all their little voices singing about their love for the Lord. These are the verses that the song uses:
“Hear O Israel: The Lord is our God, The Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates” - Deuteronomy 6:4-9
No comments:
Post a Comment