Getting ready to leave for the airport in just a little bit . . . I'm about 67% packed . . . I guess I should be finishing packing instead of blogging. But, I have a story to tell, so packing will have to wait a few minutes.
Tom's been in Oregon racing this weekend, so my sister (my lovely, lovely sister) offered to take me to the airport at the gosh-awful hour of 4:00 a.m. My game plan was to take a nap this afternoon and then stay up during the night so that I will be good and tired for the plane ride and be able to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep . . . although with going from Bellingham to Seattle to San Francisco to New York who knows how much uninteruppted time there will be. Anyhoo-- I talked to Tom and he said they had a really good day racing, yada, yada, yada, I'll call you from the airport in the morning. Then I snuggled in and started watching 48 Hours Mystery about this girl that was abuducted and killed . . . creeeeeeepy . . . and all of a sudden I hear car doors slam and then the door from the garage to the house opening. I was going for the butcher knife when I looked and saw that it was my sweet Tommy's face. He tricked me all along . . . when I talked to him, he was actually in Marysville on his way home. What a guy. Lovin' is what I got for him. So, my lovely sister doesn't have to take me to the airport after all . . . although it probably would have went a lot smoother if she took me, because I'm sure I'll get all blubbery when I have to say goodbye to Tom. Luckily at 4:45 at the Bellingham Airport there shouldn't be too many people there to see me go bing-a-bong. Traveling alone is definitley not my specialty.
Luckily procrastination is my specialty . . . I should be able to finish packing in record time. Over and out peeps.
Tom's been in Oregon racing this weekend, so my sister (my lovely, lovely sister) offered to take me to the airport at the gosh-awful hour of 4:00 a.m. My game plan was to take a nap this afternoon and then stay up during the night so that I will be good and tired for the plane ride and be able to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep . . . although with going from Bellingham to Seattle to San Francisco to New York who knows how much uninteruppted time there will be. Anyhoo-- I talked to Tom and he said they had a really good day racing, yada, yada, yada, I'll call you from the airport in the morning. Then I snuggled in and started watching 48 Hours Mystery about this girl that was abuducted and killed . . . creeeeeeepy . . . and all of a sudden I hear car doors slam and then the door from the garage to the house opening. I was going for the butcher knife when I looked and saw that it was my sweet Tommy's face. He tricked me all along . . . when I talked to him, he was actually in Marysville on his way home. What a guy. Lovin' is what I got for him. So, my lovely sister doesn't have to take me to the airport after all . . . although it probably would have went a lot smoother if she took me, because I'm sure I'll get all blubbery when I have to say goodbye to Tom. Luckily at 4:45 at the Bellingham Airport there shouldn't be too many people there to see me go bing-a-bong. Traveling alone is definitley not my specialty.
Luckily procrastination is my specialty . . . I should be able to finish packing in record time. Over and out peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment