Monday, June 11, 2007

Mosaic Monday

We had lots of good family time this weekend . . . ribs at Russ and Angie's on Friday night, graduation party for Laura at Mark and Tammy's on Saturday night and dinner at Mom's yesterday. An incredible amount of delicious food (that I didn't have to cook!) and spending time with family . . . it doesn't get much better than that!

And, just in case your wondering how Tom's crawdad hunt is going . . . he's up to 41! He moved the traps and he's having much better luck in the new location.

And, the most important news of the day . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!

Have a wonderful day.
Know that I look up to you.
Know that I'm learning from you how to be a good mama.
Know that you crack me up.
Know that I love you.



Picture from Memorial Day weekend at Birch Bay.

**The mosaic is better bigger . . . click to enlarge.

No comments: