Guess what said blogger was doing at 9:00 last night? Crawling around down by the crick with blogger's husband setting and checking crawdad traps . . . apparently when you boil them they make excellent fish bait. It was quite a sight . . . I was the bucket and flashlight holder and Tom was yanking the traps in and out of the crick. He was, dare I say, skipping along the crick bank and it was dark and I was trying to catch up, so I yelled at him to wait . . . and he said, "I can't, I'm too excited!" It was the funniest thing I've ever heard. I wish I had had my camera, but being the flashlight and bucket holder, I didn't have any extra hands for a camera.
From this morning . . .
From this morning . . .
_____ farted, really loud and said, "Boy, that felt good."
11 MORE DAYS!
11 MORE DAYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment