Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hello Summer!

So now that I've been off the 1st grade crazy train for a week already . . . what have I been up to? Working outside, getting ready for party time at our house on Saturday, having coffee time wtih Tanya and Wayne, shopping, babysitting Jake . . . all FUN stuff. I'm babysitting Jake right now . . . I assure you I am not neglecting him to blog . . . he is sleeping.

Another busy week next week and then on Sunday I leave for the BIG city . . . and no, I'm not referring to Bellingham as the BIG city . . . I'm talking about NEW YORK! I'll be there until Thursday with my roomate Megan and then Tommy is coming and we'll leave for Washington D.C. on Saturday. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

I'll post some pictures next week of the big par-tay this weekend . . . sorry if the blogging is few and far between . . . there's much funner things to do now that it's summer than sit in front of the old computer.

No comments: