The week before Mother's Day, we went to the Mother/Daughter Tea at church and Mom was our special guest. I pray Grace gets to become a Mama someday so she can fully know the depth of how much I love her. I love and appreciate my Mom and Tom's mom in ways I only could through becoming a mother myself.

Mother's Day after church. My last Mother's Day as a mama to two. A crazy thought. Almost as crazy as these two.
Grace made me these flowers in Childrens Church!
After church we went to Russ and Angie's for lunch . . . I was helping Grace get her plate ready and came back in the kitchen and Vince was dragging this tray around waiting for his food. This kid is hungry all the time lately!
Grandma Jessie and kiddos . . .
Vince was going HIGH with Kennedy!
Time for dessert!
Always fun to get in the sandbox when you are extra sticky right after eating dessert! 
We went to Mom and Dad's in the evening for dinner and a fire!
The kids helped Mom pick some rhubarb and had fun fanning the big leaves around . . . 
Jake was trying to whittle . . .
And Grace picked a lilac for Grandpa!
Dear Grace and Vince,I am incredibly thankful for each of you.
Thank you for making me a mom.
Thank you for showing me a love that is fierce.
Thank you for showing me that love is not finite.
Thank you for pointing me to the Lord in so many ways.
Thank you for your sweet spirits & beautiful smiles.
I love you both in ways that I can't even explain.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment