April 21st was GARAGE SALE day! It was a little different than years past though . . . apparently Jen, Mary Lou and I are the only ones still accumulating JUNK so we were the only participants and we had it at Jen's house. We were a little nervous that our regular "customers" wouldn't find us, but they did . . . and the traffic on Jen's road was awesome! There was a steady stream of people all day long.
Setting up Saturday morning . . . The "Toms" sent Jen in to find Dean's keys so they could move his pick-up, but they got tired of waiting, so Big Tom pushed and Uncle Tom steered!
Tom has ALWAYS hated these shoes, so I finally gave in and put them in the garage sale pile . . . luckily, cousin Leslie snagged them. I told her she has to wear them to ALL family functions so Tom still has to see them!
Uncle Tom delivering our chairs to a family on the Mission Road! WOO HOO!!!!!
Mary Lou and the adding machine . . . had us laughing all day! She finally got so fed up with hers, she put a price sticker on it and SOLD it! HA!
Next photos courtesy of Alison . . . those CRAZY Lautenbach boys!
BEST advertising ever!

Jen was STILL pricing stuff a few hours into the sale . . . 
At 3:00 everything went half-price and at 3:30 everything was FREE!
The end of a SUCCESSFUL day . . . still can't believe I made $240.00! Great Wolf here we come!
No pictures of my kiddos because they weren't there! Mom and Dad took them on Friday night so I could set up and all day Saturday . . . I almost didn't know what to do with myself! THANK YOU Mom and Dad! And the BIG question always remains . . . will we have enough "inventory" to do it all again next year???? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment