We had a very lazy day on Halloween during the day, mostly taking a long nap and recovering after our big weekend out at Birch Bay. It was FINALLY time to get ready and get the costumes on so we could be at our first stop at 4:00 . . . of course Grace had to throw a GIGANTIC fit about her tights (that she has worn a million times before with no problem, isn't that the way it always goes?) so I was glad she was able to recover for a few pictures before we left.
Vince, on the otherhand . . . HATED his hat. He didn't mind the tail or shoe covers, but NOT THE HAT!
It was such a lovely afternoon, before I could get them into the car, Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf took off . . . Little Red Riding Hood skipped and skipped and skipped around the lawn, kicking the leaves and swinging her basket. The Wolf just wanted to mow the lawn!
Grandma and Grandpa Larson's . . .The crew at Grandma Jessie's!

And at Grandma 'Leen's . . . 

Then the Judy's . . . love Vince bent over picking out a treat. And I want to be like my Auntie Beck when I grow up . . . always so festive!
Look at the decorations! The witch's pot was smoldering too . . . 

Look at the decorations! The witch's pot was smoldering too . . . 
Best treats in Whatcom County (FULL size candy bars, and not even just for relatives, for EVERYONE!) at Tom and Mary Lou's . . . 
Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf off to Grandmother's house!

Yummy soup!
Grace was so excited to see Teddy!
The kids LOVED answering the door . . .
Couldn't believe it . . . when we pulled up in the driveway at home, I thought I saw an owl but it was so dark I couldn't really tell. I tried to take a picture, but this was the best I got. Kind of creepy with it's eyes and the green moon in the background. I've never seen an owl at our house before so it must have been out just for Halloween! 
Grace was so excited to see Teddy!
The kids LOVED answering the door . . .
Couldn't believe it . . . when we pulled up in the driveway at home, I thought I saw an owl but it was so dark I couldn't really tell. I tried to take a picture, but this was the best I got. Kind of creepy with it's eyes and the green moon in the background. I've never seen an owl at our house before so it must have been out just for Halloween! 


No comments:
Post a Comment