Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween PARTY!

The day after our church harvest party, we went to a Halloween party at the Johnson's barn, planned by the party-planner-extraordinaires- Jen Larson and Jill Johnson!

Tom was mowing the lawn before we left, so Little Red Riding Hood was skipping around showing him how cute she was.
Grace was so excited to see that Wiley was there!
The kids painted pumpkins . . .
And played games . . .
And there were TONS of amazing snacks and treats! The kids wrapped this Mommy up like a Mummy!
The Big Bad Wolf ran crying down the road when I tried to put him in the car to go home . . .
Luckily Little Red Riding Hood was there to save him!
AMAZING party! Those girls had everything . . . festive food, decorations, games . . . I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . I will never miss a party that Jen Larson throws!

No comments: