Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birch Bay!

Going to stay at Trendwest in Birch Bay while the guys are gone hunting is a tradition that I hope is here to stay! This was our second year and we had a BLAST.

The kids swam and swam and swam . . . Teddy and Aubree were doing some mean tricks!
1, 2, 3 . . . JUMP!
Poor Vince couldn't go in the pool because of his sensitive, sensitive skin, so we took a couple walks out to the water so he could throw rocks while the kids were swimming.
He cracks me up!
Getting ready for bed Friday night . . . Some pillow fighting and breakfast Saturday morning . . .
Grandma 'Leen made her FAMOUS popcorn balls!
Saturday night was MOVIE NIGHT!
Sunday morning the bigs planned a short church service for us and got the littles involved too . . . "Who made the pumpkins? GOD DID!"
My sweet babies!Best comparison picture I could get to show how much bigger they are in their skeleton pajamas than they were last year!
And all to quickly, it was time to pack up and go home. All 8 monkeys, I mean grandkids! Next year there will be NINE!!!! And no, not a chance it's me . . . :)The next day was Halloween, so the FUN didn't stop. There is nothing better than a couple days of uninterrupted cousin time and I am so THANKFUL that my babies have so many cousins to grow up with.

No comments: