Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stoneyridge!

We went to Stoneyridge on a GORGEOUS fall Thursday afternoon!
SURPRISE! We couldn't have been more excited that Alison took a looooong lunch break and joined in on the fall fun!
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 . . .
2010 and 2011 . . .
Feeding the goats . . .
Picture on the left is from last year, picture on the right is from this year!
Grace LOVED this chicken and did a mean impersonation of her too!
Looking at the goats, pigs, bunnies, ponies and horses . . .
On the wagon ride down to the pumpkin patch . . .

Sitting on a pumpkin in 2009, 2010 and 2011 . . .
Corn maze!After the aquarium and Stoneyridge in the same week, even I was tired of hearing myself say, "Just one more picture." "Grace, Grace, Grace! Look here peanut!" "Smile!" "Just one more and then I won't take anymore, I promise!" AUGH! I drive myself crazy sometimes trying to capture all the little moments and then worry later that I didn't enjoy the ACTUAL MOMENT itself enough because I was too caught up in getting enough/the right picture. But then, when I look at all the comparison pictures in this post, I am glad I have all these moments captured and saved forever, even if I drive my kids crazy in the process!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tell Tyler that our kids have a price to pay for all the pictures they are going to have of themselves when they are older. :-) I do think that your skills (or camera) have improved over the years! GREAT shots!