Tom's cousin Grant got married on September 17th in Lynden.
Grace and Grandma Jessie before the wedding . . .
The bigs (Maddie, Teddy, Allie and Aubree) were gift attendants and Grace snuck in with them . . .
Tom was a groomsmen and walked with Laura . . .
Taryn was STUNNING!
Watching Grace watch Taryn so intently made a little lump come up in my throat . . . somehow my mind fast forwarded about 20 years or so and I could almost picture Grace walking down the aisle. Oh how fast those years will go . . .
Grace, Aubree and Kennedy right after the wedding . . .
One more picture before Tom took off his jacket and tie . . .



And then we DANCED!!! Grace had been waiting and waiting and waiting for the DANCING.















2 comments:
What is it with Justine Bieber? Wayne came home from school talking about him, now you. I really must find time to listen to the radio!
Amanda these pictures are great !!! I love how you captured pictures of moments that even I didn't see. Would love you to email some of them to me and yes it was an amazing week. So happy for Taryn to be joining such an fun bunch. The picture of Tom throwing Vince in the air with Landi in the back ground freaking out was priceless :)
Post a Comment